IDENTITY AND PARTICULARS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PUBLISHER OF THE WEBSITE
Thermibel S.A. – Zoning Industriel – 445 Pavé du Roeulx – 7110 Strépy-Bracquegnies – Tel. +3264 671515 – firstname.lastname@example.org – BCE (Crossroads Bank for Enterprises) / VAT Number : BE 0423693624
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018.
At Thermibel, we have always treated the data of our clients with great caution. We have never sold data to third parties and will never do so either in future: your data are used exclusively within Thermibel.
We process all customer data as confidential information and we scrupulously respect your privacy.
Thermibel attaches great importance to this confidentiality. That is why we wish to inform you that the information concerning you in our databases will be used strictly in connection with our business relationship.
What personal data do we collect about you?
The personal data we collect about you in connection with our cooperation are: company name, company number, title, forename, surname, sex, e-mail, address, language.
How do we obtain your personal data?
All the data processed concerning you are provided by you yourself when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you send a request for information or for a price, or when you place an order.
A cookie is a text file stored in a specific place on your hard disc or your mobile device by the browser when you visit a website.
A cookie enables its issuer to recognize your terminal (computer, mobile device, etc.) and to collect certain information concerning your browsing.
• Information on the equipment that you use (IP address of your computer, Android identifier, Apple identifier, etc.);
• Information on the operating system used by your device (Microsoft Windows, Apple OS, Linux, Unix, etc.);
• Information on the browser used (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.);
• Information on your connection to our website; dates and times, reference websites;
• Information on the content consulted.
Cookies are placed only if you have given your consent.
Such consent is granted for 12 months. Upon the expiry of this period, you will be asked to renew your consent.
How do we use your personal data?
Your personal data are processed to enable you to receive information via our newsletter (THERMINEWS).
The new regulation also gives you rights concerning said data, such as:
• Exercise your right of access to peruse personal data concerning you;
• Request the update of your data, if they are incorrect;
• Request the termination of your account and removal of data concerning you.
The right to remove data may be exercised only if it does not conflict with other regulations such as the obligation of safekeeping.
If you wish to exercise one of your rights, you can contact us using this form.
For more information on the obligations arising out of the GDPR, go to: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/FR/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=FR